[K12OSN] Mac won't netboot any more

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Sep 21 13:28:49 UTC 2005

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> ...something or another dhcp server is taking the requests and doesn't have
> the right information to hand out.  I would search for another dhcp
> process as the culprit.

I just discovered last night that someone had installed an Airport on the network
recently and its DHCP is handing out addresses on a different subnet.  I think I'll see
about removing it and see if the problem goes away, and if it does, then restrict the
Airport to only working with the one laptop it is currently supporting.

Thanks Jim.

Petre