[K12OSN] Samba-ldap installer

Berny Stapleton berny at technology.net.au
Wed Sep 21 16:30:29 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I am new to the list, and was wondering if I could get some information
regarding the status of the samba-ldap installer.

There was a post to Slashdot the other day regarding this script, and I
was working on something similar for Fedora Core 4 / Fedora Directory
Server. Having discovered this script, I was wondering where things are
at. I noticed on the web page for this script http://majen.net/smbldap/
that there is a 2.0 alpha script available. I figure there is no point
re-inventing the wheel, so thought I should do something about it.

I was wondering if there is anything else there or any way that I could
help.

If the people who are working on this could contact me regarding this
and how I could help then that would be great.

Thanks

Berny