[K12OSN] Mac won't netboot any more

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Sep 22 13:48:20 UTC 2005

> Jim dont suppose youve played much with bootx on g3 have
> you?? that is the last apple class we have not addressed..i
> think bill_c'skernel will work fine if we can gett bootx or
> yabot to load it..chuck

I took out a pair of G3 all-in-ones one day to play with and simply gave
up after a few hours.  I wasn't sure if I was having trouble because the
NIC wasn't supported.  All of our G3 all-in-ones have a built in 10mb
NIC and an add-in 10/100 NIC.  It sure would be nice to get the 100mb
nic used.  I gave up fairly quickly because I new I had so many iMacs to
use if need be.

9/21/2005