[K12OSN] Open Office Filter Error

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Sun Sep 25 17:36:15 UTC 2005

Someone solved this last year and I can't seem to find the fix.

When the user trys to open up an Open Office file, it  opens a Select
Filter menu with like 30 options,  none of which seem to work.  If I
remember right, someone had a command which reset the user's Open Office
settings, or maybe I was supposed to delete the Open Office settings in
their open folder.

But, I remember last year it worked like a charm.   ring any bells?

thanks
Shane

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT
Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town
Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer
S & B Consulting