[K12OSN] Re: JetDirect device

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Sep 27 19:23:49 UTC 2005

In the meantime, have a look at this page from HP:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpj02836#N10024

There should be a recessed button on it somewhere that, when pushed and held for say, 10
seconds, will reset it to its factory default settings.  Then, according to the link
above, it should try to get an address from your DHCP server.  After you reset it, have
a look in your /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases file to see if it tried to get one.  If so,
you should be able to telnet to that address and finish the configuration there.  HTH.

Petre