[K12OSN] reset-all-desktops

Michael C Wescott wescott at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 23:16:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 13:46 -0400, Will Hatch wrote:
> I found this script while researching a way to reset my students desktops
> everytime they log off and then log back on:

Ouch! That removes any customization that they've done. Granted, most
students won't care since most won't change defaults; but one of the
positive aspects of the X11-based desktops is that they are configurable
right down to things like "focus on enter" and "no auto raise on focus"
behaviors. I pick on these because I find it so annoying that I can't
get that behavior out of Windoze.