[K12OSN] first try

David Dees david at suwannee.k12.fl.us
Wed Sep 28 01:45:13 UTC 2005

Well I guess I'm being shot down on our first LTSP lab.   We ran into one
problem that I can't seem to solve and the teacher likes to complain
anyway.
When students are on the web...when one student goes to a website and the
next try they get a message that the connection was refused.  If they wait
then keep trying they can finally access the page.  This is unacceptable
do to the educational websites they are trying to use and the time it take
to get each page.
I not willing to give up.  I'll find a teacher that has some tech savvy
and work through the problems.

David Dees
IT Director
Suwannee County Schools