[K12OSN] first try

Terrell Prudé, Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Sep 28 02:05:55 UTC 2005

At the risk of invoking the Arch Enemy, it's a way to test for
nefariousness.

Try multiple Web browser sessions from a Windows box and Internet
Exploder.  It may be that this particular site doesn't like anything but
IE.  If IE gives you the same issue, then I would suspect something
going on that those particular Web sites (connection-quantity limiting
or some such).