[K12OSN] first try

Burke Almquist balmquist at mindfirestudios.com
Wed Sep 28 12:18:31 UTC 2005

I remember this exact site being discussed earlier in the archives,
and someone DID talk to the state and apparently it DID have to do
with limiting the number of new connections from the same IP.
Basically, it only accepts so many connections from an IP per minute.
I'm pretty sure that this came up earlier. This is basically a design
flaw for anyone that sits behind a NAT router.