[K12OSN] Firefox Crashing Clients

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Wed Sep 28 13:42:39 UTC 2005

Not sure this is very helpful, but maybe you are looking in the wrong
place Cartoonnetwork.com on ie6/windows XP seems to kill off the
wireless link to my son's computer. The machine is provided by PA
Cyber and has a content filter -- I am wondering if something on the
site that triggers some kind of block,  as long as he steers clear of
that site everything is fine. Trying to decide if I should block the
entire site at the router or white-list it in the content filter.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street