[K12OSN] first try

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Wed Sep 28 18:56:35 UTC 2005

No, this was addressed this last month when this problem was first
brought up.  If there was another proxy/web cache running on the
network it would be affecting all clients, including XP.  If it is a
proxy/web cache problem, it must be running on the LTSP server to only
affect the thin clients.  Perhaps re-verify that Squid isn't running on
your server.

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26