[K12OSN] Webmin LTSP module

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Fri Sep 30 01:12:04 UTC 2005

I looked at ThinAdmin the other day.  It looks great.  I would like to
develop a plugin for webmin so that I can do other admin duties along
with thin client stuff on our 8 sites all from the same web interface.
My super users like the Usermin interface that I allow them to
add/delete user accounts for their school.

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26
(251) 230-0658 cell