[K12OSN] KDE popups

Terrell Prudé, Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Sep 30 03:33:02 UTC 2005

I can't help you with the popups, but I do know how to fix the sound
driver error.  You've got to tell KDE to use ESD, or ESounD, instead of
aRts.  Here's how I did it.

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/WorkstationSound

Then, configure KDE to use ESD from the Control Panel.  No, I don't know
how to do it for everybody at once.  :-(

--TP