[K12OSN] creating accounts

NONE NONE gKw-X at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 30 20:41:48 UTC 2005

Yeah I just discovered this on some website. Is there any way to automate the password setting then? I can't manually type in the password for so many students. I assume generating my own md5 and giving it to the -p parameter won't work. And the passwd command requires you to type, I need it to be done in this script... Why is there even a -p parameter, if you can't use it?