[K12OSN] Web-based attendance with K12ltsp

Barry R Cisna brcisna at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 1 22:40:48 UTC 2005

Hello Robert

    Here s a very nice Student management /PHP/Postgresql/ web based /setup.
    It is called CENTRE,(they just released Centre2),,just a couple weeks ago.
    Fairly simple,and very easy to setup. Can be setup for multiple schools into one databse.
    AKA: Elementary>Junior> Highschool
    Has report cards/ GPA/Attendence/elegibility,,etc.
    Youll need a little experience in setting up an postgresql database is the only tricky part to this.but is explained very well in the install that come with the zip file for CENTRE

    Go here:   www.miller-group.net

    Youll have to singup,,with a login once there.
    Its absolutley free,,so give it a look at!

    Hope this helps.

    Barry