[K12OSN] Replica Server

Mark Sarria marksarria at socal.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 15:25:21 UTC 2005

Hello List,

I have been trying for several weeks now to install a Replica LDAP server.
At the moment I have a Samba-LDAP server running and it is doing a fabulous
job as my networks PDC. I have googled several tutorials on creating a
replica server, but have not successfully succeed yet. I am using

Fedora Core 3
Samba 3.10
and I used the smbldap-installer script to create my Samba-LDAP server.
(great script)

on my second server I have Fedora Core 3 installed, and that's it.

I would greatly appreciate your help with this.

--mark