[K12OSN] content filtering help

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 6 12:21:32 UTC 2005

Greetings all,

My struggles with getting Dansguardian/squid to work on my k12 box via webmin have forced me to ask you folks on the list if there is someone willing to take a phone call from me to share their knowledge of this topic, so I can get content filtering to work straight off my k12ltsp server.  I am in Vermont, USA, Eastern time zone.  I will call you.  I am looking for someone to quickly walk me through the setup process.  I will have a fresh install of 4.4.0 ready, with webmin installed.  If someone can help, just let me know the day/time/phone # to call.  Thanks!

WIll