[K12OSN] ISO's

Liam Marshall k12ltsplover at stmaurice.mb.ca
Wed Sep 7 20:56:17 UTC 2005

I downloaded the iso's for 4.4.1 when it was in pre2 or 3 I think.

I installed my server samba everything I need it is working great!  I
have upgraded via yum and with apt-get no problem.  I survived the first
day of school and then went to install piddly stuff that I had not
bothered to install initially off the cds but it says I need  disk
x(whatever number) of the set for 4.4.0?  It appears to have somehow
downgraded itself, at least in the cd it asks for

I don't understand that.  I am willing to download the iso's of 4.4.1
again, and burning them, but how to I tell the computer to use them?

Maybe I am confused.  I will download the latest and burn them, but
would appreciate instructions on how to install without losing all I
have done to date.  Basically how to use it to update

Thanks in advance

Signed,

I Feel Like A Newbie