[K12OSN] Using thin client as a jetdirect device]

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 13:39:19 UTC 2005

I tried the telnet you suggested this morning and got the following:

telnet: connect to 192.168.0.1: connection refused
telnet:Unable to connect to remote host: connection refused

  As you suggested I checked the BIOS in the terminal and tried telnet
in all three of its settings.  The connecetion was refused each time.

Is there something I need to do to some file or setting to solve this
issue and if so what do I need to do?
Thanks
Pat