[K12OSN] Mysql and php

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Thu Sep 8 17:02:03 UTC 2005

Please don't top post.  It makes it harder to follow what's going on.
Trim and add to the bottom.

On 08 Sep 2005 12:21 PM, Jennifer Waters wrote:

>> > * From: Brian Chivers <brian portsmouth-college ac uk>
>> >
>> > Have you tried calling a simple php file something
>> > like php info ??
>>
>> I did try info.php and that is when I got the Forbidden
>> statement.

What are the permissions on the directory and the file you're
trying to load?

>From the command prompt, can you run "php info.php" and get
the expected results?

Can you load an HTML file from the same location with the same
permissions?

Is your web directory in the "default" location?  If not, have
you either adjusted your SELinux settings or tried turning
SELinux off to see if that's part of the problem?

--
Henry