[K12OSN] Using thin client as a jetdirect device]

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 20:16:59 UTC 2005

The terminal kernal is 2.4.26-ltsp-3
I was able to get the terminal into the shell.  Right before the Bash
prompt I get the following line:
tty=/dev/vc/1
The Bash prompt I am getting is:
Bash-2.05b#
I can type anything I want after the prompt but nothing happens and all
I get is a new Bash prompt on the next screen line.

Does this give any clues as to what I should try or do next?  If it does
what should I do?
Thanks again
Pat