[K12OSN] wireless_ltsp. it works.

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sat Sep 10 12:13:29 UTC 2005

Wow, that's great to hear somebody still getting use from that old
package.  I really do want to update the package, it's just a matter of
time.

For the USB mouse, you should be able to get that to work. You are
probably just missing the set of kernel modules that match that kernel.
I don't remember which LTSP kernel package included those, but it should
still be on the download page.  Grab that kernel package, and drop the
modules into /opt/ltsp/i386/lib/modules, and you should be good to go.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org