[K12OSN] Screensaver lock in K12LTSP 4.41

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Sun Sep 11 06:04:53 UTC 2005

Ok....how do I disable or at least lengthen the time before the
screensaver kicks in and thus locks the desktop in 4.41?  It's a good
concept, but the time is too short....if I am talking to my class about
something and it's more than "x" minutes....then the screens will go blank
and lock....thus requiring a password to get back in....this is especially
annoying with younger kids who take a long time to log in since they don't
know how to spell....or type.  Any help?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org