[K12OSN] Ubuntu thoughts...

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 16:58:55 UTC 2005

I suspected as much from other nations.  But kudos to
South Africa for being the nation that brought forth
Ubuntu!  Thanks to the Shuttlesworth Foundation and
everyone involved in this great project.  Perhaps
Ubuntu developers will put all those "extra" packages
into .ISO files for downloading and burning onto CDs
or DVDs...  For the reasons you mentioned I suppose I
will still want to keep my Fedora Core based K12LTSP
discs.