[K12OSN] Ubuntu thoughts...

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 17:23:59 UTC 2005

Yes I LOVE installing via NFS - so fast and easy!
HOWEVER, I'm at an organization now that is ALL
Windows ALL the time!  So I have no place to do an NFS
export unless I build another box just for that
purpose (which I may do).  Since I keep getting errors
on my CDs (which I'm sure is MY fault, but I burned
several CDs and don't want to waste any more), I want
to just use Ubuntu.