[K12OSN] Using a terminal as a Jetdirect device

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 17:20:00 UTC 2005

This is the entery from the lts.conf file
[00:48:54:67:3a:64]
   PRINTER_0_DEVICE = /dev/lp0
   PRINTER_0_TYPE = P

This is the section of the dhcpd.conf file
# example configurations for specifying specific kernels to specific clients
group	{
    use-host-decl-names       on;
    option log-servers        192.168.0.254;

    host ws001 {
        hardware ethernet     00:48:54:67:3a:64;
        fixed-address         192.168.0.1;

    }

My guess is that there is something in the dhcpd.conf file that I
haven't done.
Thanks
Pat