[K12OSN] Slightly OT - Emergengy Linux/LDAP setup

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:13:40 UTC 2005

Hi Les,

I put off installing our second K12LTSP server to this fall and I am just
about to purchase it.  I have been wondering how I would grab the
K12LTSP-4.2.1EL related rpms...

Do I just look for and install a yum for EL that Eric has put together and
install it into the Centos4 system?

Thanks,  Jim

I'd recommend the Centos4 based K12LTSP-4.2.1EL instead since the
base OS should be supported much longer.  I haven't used that
hardware but I thought someone mentioned something about the network
card on some DakTek server here recently.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com