[K12OSN] Using a terminal as a Jetdirect device Still working on the problem

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Wed Sep 14 23:54:53 UTC 2005

I have tried everything you have suggested and still can't get this to
work.  I feel that something in the dhcpd.conf file is the problem but
I'm not savy enough to see what it is let alone fix it. As you also
suggested I have attached both the lts.conf and the dhcpd.conf  files so
you can look at them.
Thanks
Pat

Snippet:
jconlon1 at elp.rr.com wrote:
If you still can't get it working after all this, then send me a copy of
your lts.conf file, and your dhcpd.conf file.

Jim McQuillanjam at Ltsp.org