[K12OSN] Segmentation Fault

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Fri Sep 16 01:14:11 UTC 2005

Hello all,
    Lately I've been getting various "segmentation fault" errors on my
K12LTSP 4.4 system.  I'm not aware of any power failures or any other
disk problems, so I don't know what could have caused the problem.  I
did "touch /forcefsck" and rebooted, but when fsck ran after the reboot
it didn't alert me to any problems.  It simply ran its scan and then
proceeded to boot up.  What do I need to do to fix these errors?  Any ideas?

--

C-ya,
Mark