[K12OSN] Spam help...

Jason Straw lists at misato.us
Mon Sep 19 13:15:47 UTC 2005

I would go look through the spam/regular mail you're getting to find
what the required hits count is normally where your spam/regular mail
splits.  I found at ibiblio.org where I have an account... the value was
0, but my personal account is still 4.

I would also look at getting some VERY strong RBLs  They'll block a lot
of the sites.

also, global blacklists of china and a few other countries help a lot.

Jason