[K12OSN] Re: Slightly OT- installing Yellow Dog

James P Schwankl schwankl at chatham.k12.nc.us
Tue Sep 20 17:33:31 UTC 2005

Eric,

After a touch of googling, I found out that:

'YDL v4.0 will no longer officially support the OldWorld ROM (beige series). That means everything before the iMac is no longer supported.'

I'd suggest downloading either version 3 or even going as far back as 2 (though 3 should be fine)

Also, if you have decided that macs are not worth the trouble, you are welcome to send it to me.  We can always use another G3 or better mac.

Peace,
Jimmy

Q: Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip?
A: To get to the other ... er, um ...
****This Message was sent through the Chatham County Schools E-Mail Server****

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and
disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.