[K12OSN] Slightly OT- installing Yellow Dog

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Tue Sep 20 21:50:07 UTC 2005

far as i know no one has a built a kernel for g3 that could reside on hard
rive and use mklinux or yaboot to install that local hard drive..i have
done this with nubus machines like 5260 and 6100...it is possible bil_C's
kernel could be booted straight from the hard dribve a beige g3 using
yaboot..chuck