[K12OSN] video "input out of sync"

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Fri Sep 23 13:29:27 UTC 2005

I am having problems with ChildsPlay and GCompris.  Both do open in full
screen mode.  When I go and select properties from the program
executable, I don't see anyplace to put the -w switch.  I am running
K12LTSP 4.4.1.  My thin clients are HP T5515 with 17" LCD.  Everything
else works great except for these two applications.  It does appear
that you are on the money about the problem since these are the only
two programs running in full screen mode.

Thanks,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools