[K12OSN] lp-server

Keith Olson ksoftconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:03:20 UTC 2005

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com wrote:

>I am trying to make an HP laserjet 4 Plus run using a 4terminal as a jet
>direct device.  I have discovered that lp-server is not installed.  I
>have tried searching for it and can't find it.  Can someone tell me
>where I might find this thing so I can get it installed.
>Thanks
>Pat

I'm afraid that I can't help you, but I was wondering if you are using
an actual 'HP JetDirect' device.  I was recently given one, but it
doesn't have a manual and I don't have a clue how to use it.  Would you
happen to have a .pdf (or whatever) that you could send me?  I don't
even know if it works.

--
Keith Olson
K-Soft Consulting