[K12OSN] Re: JetDirect device [was lp-server]

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Sep 27 19:07:05 UTC 2005

I think what you're looking for is lp_server, not lp-server.  lp_server is found in
/opt/ltsp/i386/sbin/.  On my k12ltsp 4.4.1 server, it is provided by the
ltsp_i386-4.1.1-0.k12ltsp.0.4.2 package; on my 3.1.2 server, it's provided by
ltsp_core-3.0.7-4.k12ltsp.3.3.0.  What version are you running?

Petre