[K12OSN] 8 Minutes to Open Open Office 2

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Thu Sep 29 20:17:16 UTC 2005

R. Scott Belford wrote:

> What is our process for filing 'bugs' so to speak?  I believe that it is just
> to squawk on the list, but is there a more formal way?  I'd like to help
> solve this before anyone else invests time in an upgrade.

98% of the packages come from Fedora Core & Fedora Extras. This includes
the OpenOffice.org packages. The official Fedora bug reporting mechanism
is Red Hat's bugzilla:

	https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/

1.9% of the remaining packages come from LTSP.org. The official LTSP bug
reporting mechanism is the freedesktop.org bugzilla:

	https://bugs.freedesktop.org/

The remaining 0.1% of packages are unique to K12LTSP. The official
K12LTSP bug reporting mechanism is to squawk on the list.

Unofficially, very few seem to pay attention to the official mechanisms,
except for the last one.

-Eric