[K12OSN] creating accounts

gKw-X gkw-x at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 30 02:43:45 UTC 2005

I went in today and ran my script. It appeared to create all of the
accounts and groups properly - I went into the users and groups manager
ui and they were all there. However, I couldn't log in to them from
client machines. If I manually create an account through the ui, I can
log in to it, but if I use the useradd command I can't. Is there some
extra step to notify K12LTSP about the new accounts?