[K12OSN] What would you use to build a school web site?

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Sat Apr 1 02:13:38 UTC 2006

Nick,

I would definitely go with a CMS website. Joomla, Mambo and Website
Baker are free CMS systems. You could also use Moodle also. All are
quite easy to use.

Here are examples:

Frontend http://demo.mamboserver.com/
Backend Administration http://demo.mamboserver.com/administrator/ (The
username is admin and the password is admin)

-Paul