[K12OSN] Announce: K12WTSP

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Apr 3 13:18:07 UTC 2006

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:40:28 -0800, Mike Ely wrote
> Hi all,
>
> In between moving house and getting together my KDE-centric version
> of K12LTSP, I managed to find time to throw together an announcement
> for an entirely different way to put together a terminal server.

It is an early and slow Monday for me today.  I wasn't exactly fully awake and
then I read your post.  I almost started a flaming message back to you but
decided to read the other posts to see if anyone else already covered my
bases.  Then I realized you sent it on April Fools day.  You got me :-)
Thanks for the wake up!