[K12OSN] Final Call for Open Source Presenters at NECC 2006 (also looking for students!)

Barry R Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Mon Apr 3 23:38:14 UTC 2006

Hi Steve,

Sounds like you & others there, have a good format lined up for NECC to
showcase Opensource projects. This is the way to "get the word out" to
school administrators who are "behind times", in what is available as
far as  software >choices<. Hope you all have a good turnout at NECC for
your efforts. Wish I could attend myself to see what  others come up
with for utilizing K12LTSP as well as other Opensource software. We met
in Burlington IA, at a K12LTSP get together about a year or so ago, when
You were here in the great Midwest touring ( I think the next day after
you had a run in with a deer ,the previous evening on the road). Keep up
the good work.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna