[K12OSN] Another update to the FC5/LTSP4.2 test packages, LTSPFS appears to be working

Roy roy at mpk.com
Wed Apr 5 16:32:38 UTC 2006

Eric,

I guess I'm just lucky but I am unable to install the packages. See below:

[root at server modules]# yum upgrade
Setting up Upgrade Process
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/6]
macromedia                                                           [2/6]
k12ltsp                                                              [3/6]
updates                                                              [4/6]
webmin                                                               [5/6]
extras                                                               [6/6]
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Package ltsp_utils.i386 0:4.2.0-0.k12ltsp.0.0.3 set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.5) for package: ltsp_utils
--> Processing Dependency: perl(X11::Protocol) for package: ltsp_utils
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2 for package: ltsp_utils
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.2) for package: ltsp_utils
--> Restarting Dependency Resolution with new changes.
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Package perl-X11-Protocol.noarch 0:0.55-4.fc5 set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.5) for package: ltsp_utils
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2 for package: ltsp_utils
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.2) for package: ltsp_utils
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.5) is needed by package
ltsp_utils
Error: Missing Dependency: libfuse.so.2 is needed by package ltsp_utils
Error: Missing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.2) is needed by package
ltsp_utils

I added a fuse-lib and fuse but no difference. Any ideas?

Thanks