[K12OSN] K12LTSP Installed on LIVE TV

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Wed Apr 5 21:02:11 UTC 2006

Aloha All

Some time ago HOSEF had the chance to appear on an hour-long Department
of Education program called Tech Talk.  The host, Kerry Koide, is very
kind and user-focused.  He asked all the right questions.

While I find it quite annoying to see or hear myself, you or someone
considering the implementation of a Free and Open Source Solution like
the K12LTSP may find some value.  The best part is the installation of
the K12LTSP on live television.  I then proceeded to boot an e-waste
thin client (after I bumbled) from the freshly installed server.  No
takes.  Live.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6214796151362299565

and for the original mp4

http://video.hosef.org/HOSEF_TV.mp4