[K12OSN] Another update to the FC5/LTSP4.2 test packages, LTSPFSappears to be working

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Apr 5 22:31:54 UTC 2006

Roy wrote:
> I just tested it and it doesn't work for me. I did check lts.conf and the
> Storage option is set. A USB device being added only works if it's added to
> the server. Could it be a 64bit thing? Also is there any way to prevent
> attached storage on the server from showing up on the clients?
>
> I did check /media and /mnt and saw nothing there.

I just finished a 64bit install a few minutes ago and saw that I missed
the "fuse" package as a dependency. I'm fixing that right now and will
re-test it shortly.

Try running "yum install fuse" and see if that helps.

Here is the Trouble-shooting guide for LTSPFS:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42-LocalDev#Troubleshooting

-Eric