[K12OSN] ssh-agent processes and VNC

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 22:46:01 UTC 2006

I've searched high and low, and I can't find anything
except for a vague reference to this problem.  What is
the fix for the ssh-agent processes that start with
every instance of VNC and never die?  All I've
beenable to figure out is that it's got something to
do with the /etc/X11/xinit/initrc-common file.

I'd really appreciate any help with this one.  I
apologize in advance, because I'm sure it's been
covered here already.  I just can't seem to find it.

-Rob