[K12OSN] (no subject)

Eddie computoman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 01:07:31 UTC 2006

Is ltsp 4.2 only 40k. I must have done somethng wrong?
I will probably wait for the integrated version. the
4.1 integrated version was so easy to install and I
have not had any real problems with it. I did have fun
using mac osx 10.3 (using 10.4 is supposed to be a lot
easier) by having 3 different mac users use vnc to
access my old mac g3 from ltsp thin clients with
different desktops. Three macs for the price of one.
Ltsp never stops giving. now to do that with windows
xp and a few tweaks i found on the web. (3*500 for the
macs and 3*400 for the xp machines. I just saved
almost $3000!) knowledge is power.