[K12OSN] LTSP Installation: From Iinstallation to LTSP Server Guide

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Sun Apr 9 01:27:18 UTC 2006

All,

The LTSP Installation guide, based on Ubuntu, has now been posted onto
the wiki.ltsp.org site. Click on the following link to go to it:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/pub/Ltsp/Documentation/ltspguide.pdf

There are probably some grammatical and spelling errors. I haven't had a
chance to nit pick the document for errors. As usual I welcome comments,
questions and suggestions at pvangundy at gmail.com or this email. I hope
you find the document helpful.

-Paul

PS - If there is a distro you would like to see this document tailored
to let me know. I have already had one request for SuSE.