[K12OSN] I'll show you mine...if you show me yours! ;-)

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Fri Apr 14 01:21:05 UTC 2006

I thought this might be fun.  One thing I noticed last week at Linux World
was the number of "well personalized" laptops...including my own.  Admit
it...we have a tendency to form a sort of relationship with our laptops
and when they have to be shipped off for repair or whatever....it hurts a
little.  I was fascinated by the different laptops to the point where I
came up with an idea!  I just started a new blog and on that blog is an
opportunity for all of us to show off our "companions".  Show us all what
your laptop looks like no matter how worn, ugly, gawdy, plain,
fashionable, sleek...or whatever it may be!  Show off your friend!  Visit
my blog here and show me yours!

http://toejamplanet.blogspot.com/

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director