[K12OSN] Desktop Wallpaper

Edwardson Pedragosa aimssda at cscoms.com
Thu Apr 20 08:34:00 UTC 2006

Mike,

Anything that works in IceWM? Or does Kiosktool work with Icewm?

Edward

#Hi,

#Yes.  If you're using KDE, run kiosktool (if it's hidden from the menu,
#just Alt-F3).  You can use it to give certain groups different desktops,
#which is pretty neat.

#I believe there's a new Gnome tool that offers similar functionality,
#but someone else will have to speak to whether it can lock down desktop
#wallpapers.

#Cheers,
#Mike