[K12OSN] when to create a local repository?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 21:17:59 UTC 2006

Looking for a little guidance...

At what point does it make sense to mirror a
repository locally?  I've currently got 3 CentOS
machines (all set to update nightly), and likely will
have a few more in the future.  Should I have my own
local mirror to update these machines?  Or should I
continue updating over the internet?  I'm looking to
save my own bandwidth and the bandwidth of the nice
people who maintain the public mirrors.

Thanks.

-Rob