[K12OSN] Getting Fedora 4 to see past wireless router?

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Tue Apr 25 16:07:14 UTC 2006

Dan,

What do you get on the Fedora Core system when you run "route" on the
command line?  Do you get a line that says:

default        <ip address of your router>
0.0.0.0        ........ etc?

Also, are you connected via ethernet or wireless to the router?

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org